5,6살에 경기 보러 간 것 기억하고 달글리시, 키건 시절을 봤다고 합니다. 이번 시즌 타이틀을 탈환할 수 있을 거라고 생각하고 안필드 가면 감정적이 되고 확실히 특별한 게 있답니다. 안필드에서 직접 경기 뛰는 게 어떤 느낌일지 상상이 안 된다고 하고 캐러거가 펜웨이 파크에서 만났던 것 꺼내니까 기억한다고 하더군요. 선수들의 사적이고 머리를 진정시키는 공간에 가 본 것은 특별한 경험이었다고 합니다.

클롭이 제임스 본드가 되면 어떨 것 같느냐고 캐러거가 묻자,

"I mean I worship him, so yes," the actor said.

"I’ve been lucky enough to meet him a couple of times and you just want to follow him. There’s a couple of people I’ve met over the years like that. The other one is Alex Ferguson actually, but I shouldn’t really mention him!

"He’s a leader. So I think he’s kind of way beyond James Bond really."

클롭의 반응

"No problem, we all have our jobs to do in life. He has to save the world and I have to help Liverpool from time to time.

"As a kid, I wanted to be James Bond, but that's long ago. Meanwhile, I'm happy watching him doing what he's doing. I was lucky enough to meet Daniel Craig on two occasions and I actually will miss him as James Bond.

"But let's see who will be the next one, I will watch those movies as well. For my whole life I've followed all of them. I think for me it started with Sean Connery and Roger Moore and all these guys. They all did a really good job and it's a great story, so I liked it always."

https://www.goal.com/en-ph/news/id-be-a-very-bad-james-bond-klopp-laughs-off-liverpool-fan/5xbxe1yljv1y10xo2aafcnx3f

살라가 맨시티 전에서 골 넣는 것 보니 왓챠 다큐에서 무슬림이 살라에 맞춰서 팀이 패턴을 조절했던 거 기억나네요.

Miércoles: Xavi Hernández y FCB pactan las bases para llegada a Barcelona. Viernes:

#Koeman tiene clara su salida. Sábado: Cara a cara Ronald-Jan y cambian las tornas. Así os hemos contado la historia de esta semana en Can Barça. #jijantesfc

수요일 - 차비와 바르샤 합의. 금요일 - 쿠만 사임 확실히. 토요일 - 로날도와 후안 사이 면대면, 상황 역전. 이번 주 바르샤 역사.

-제라르 로메로

XE Login